|Number of Servings
|Serving Size (2 heaping scoop)
|Protein per Serving
||Bulk Up & Muscle Growth
Medisys Double Mass Gainer - Chocolate 3Kg with Shaker
Medisys Double Mass Gainer is a unique blend of balanced carbohydrates and proteins fortified with essential vitamins and minerals that relieves the muscle fatigue after exercise.
Medisys double mass gainer contains fast digesting whey protein which is rich in amino acids that gets easily absorbed in your muscles and fuels for muscle recovery . On the other hand, casein protein which is absorbed slowly helps in his formation of new muscle tissues. Whey and casein protein together helps to achieve lean and toned muscle build.
Medisys double mass gainer not only contains 22 vital vitamins and minerals that relieves muscle fatigue after exercise but also contains fibres that helps to improve better absorption of all nutrients and better digestion to give your body a support it needs to pack on lean muscle.
Add 2 heaping scoops (75g) t0 180ml of skimmed milk or cold water. blend for 45-60 seconds for a thick and creamy shake. take 1-4 such shakes per day to build mass.
BREAKFAST-POST WORKOUT-IN BETWEEN MEALS-BEFORE BED
At what time?
you can add Medisys double mass gainer shake in your breakfast for an energetic start.
you can take one shake of Medisys double mass gainer 45-60 minutes after exercising in order to regenerate energy.
you can take one shake of Medisys double mass gainer in between your meals to anchor a high calorie diet and to build a normal nitrogen balance.
you can take one shake of Medisys double mass gainer 45-60 minutes before going to bed for muscle recovery.
Dairy whitener, barley malt extract, maltodextrin, sugar, whey protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, cocoa powder, soya protein isolate, skimmed milk powder, acacia gum (ins 414), vitamin & mineral premix ( vitamin a acetate, ergocalciferol d2, vitamin e acetate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, niacinamide, pyridoxine hcl, cyanocobalamin 1% on mannitol, ascorbic acid coated, folic acid plain, chromium chloride, copper sulphate pentahydrate, potassium iodate, ferrous sulphate dried, magnesium oxide, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, sodium selenite, sodium chloride, zinc sulphate monohydrate, , sodium metavanadate), conjugated linoleic acid, glutamine, xanthan gum (ins 415), creatine.
- contains permitted synthetic flavours.
- overages of vitamins and minerals have been added to compensate the loss on storage.
- Not suitable for lactose intolerant people as this product contains milk and milk derivatives.
- Not for phenylketonurics.
- This product is a dietary food supplement and not for medicinal use.
- Consultation with healthcare professional or dietician is required before consuming this product for : diabetic patients, pregnant or lactating women, patients suffering from other diseases.
- contains milk and soy (lecithin) as ingredients.
- store in a cool dry place.
- keep out of reach of children.
Check your dose
- Calculate the RMR. The resting metabolic rate is the amount of calories per day that the body requires to maintain its existing weight. Here's how to figure it out with the Mifflin - St. Jeor formula.
- Convert the weight from pounds to kilograms by dividing the weight in pounds by 2.2. The result is the weight in kilograms.
- Convert the height from inches to centimetres. Multiply the height in inches by 2.54. The result is the height in centimetres.
- Plug the information into the formula. The basic formula is RMR = 10 * weight (kg) + 6.25 * height (cm) - 5 * age(y) + x. For men, x = 5; for women, x = -161.
- The aforementioned formula calculates how much calories the body would burn if the body is resting for an entire day.
|Step 1- Calculating your BMR:
||BMR=66.4730 + (13.7516 x weight in kg) + (5.0033 x height in cm) – (6.7550 x age in years)
||BMR = 655.0955 + (9.5634 x weight in kg) + (1.8496 x height in cm) – (4.6756 x age in years)
|Step 2- By applying the Harris-Benedict Principle:
|Little to no exercise
||Daily calorie needed =BMRx1.2
|Light exercise (1-3 days per week)
||Daily calorie needed =BMRx1.375
|Moderate exercise (4-5 days per week)
||Daily calorie needed =BMRx1.55
|Heavy exercise (6-7 days per week)
||Daily calorie needed =BMRx1.725
|Very heavy exercise (twice per day, extra heavy workouts)
||Daily calorie needed =BMRx1.9
||Muscle Building ,Muscle Recover
The following table enables calculation of an individual's recommended daily calorie intake to maintain current weight.
After the required calculations are made, simply use the mass/weight gain supplement accordingly to reach the intended macronutrient goals for the day. It can also be chosen as the main source of protein or just as a quick shake after a workout.
Avoid trans-fat as they can increase belly fat, as well as induce unhealthy insulin levels. Steer clear of margarine, shortening, packaged snack foods and processed meats.
At what Time:
Weight gainers can be used as a meal replacement or a post-workout recovery shakes. Weight gainers are ideal to replace 1-2 meals in the 5-6 meal a day plan. If weight gainers are being used to replace a meal, it is recommended to consume using half servings. Weight gainers for post-workout recovery should be drunk within the hour after a workout. This maximizes absorption and uptake of the nutrients.
How to take
Weight gainers come in powder forms that mix in a blender or shaker with water or milk to make a shake. Use milk to add additional calories to your shake, otherwise just use water. Weight gainers should be used with whole food meals to ensure the body receives a completely balanced nutritional diet. Now-a-days, different mass gainers with different flavours are available in the market. But, consult a health counsellor or doctor before consumption. Whey protein comparatively takes lesser time to digest than casein protein.
FOR YOUR CONDITION AND SAFETY
Choosing the right mass gaining supplement will come down to a few factors including: budget, quality, flavour, lactose tolerability and intended uses.
Lactose intolerant: If the body is allergic or hypersensitive to milk or milk product or lactose intolerant, then it is suggested to consume whey protein isolate, which is devoid of lactose and avoid whey protein concentrates. Whey protein is bland in flavour, making it easy to incorporate into many recipes and food products.
Weight Loss: Losing weight, while maintaining lean muscle can be done with the help of mass gainers. It is devoid of trans-fat and helps in the growth of lean muscle.
Mass Gain: While on the lookout for adding just lean mass, mass gainers provide the best benefits. It provides hypertrophic growth and helps to gain lean muscle mass.
Vegetarian: Acquiring enough protein is often considered one of the hardest parts of maintaining healthy vegetarian diets. Proteins are most commonly found in red and white meats- poultry and fish. So for vegetarians, mass gainers become essential.
Others: Body builders, beginners at the gym, trainers for marathons, athletic events and other endurance exercises, post-surgery, wound healing- all need mass gainer. As they possess anti-inflammatory properties.
Nutritional InformationServing Size: 2 Heaping Scoop (75g)/Serving Per Container: 40
- Add 2-3 scoops of medisys double mass gainer, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 1 banana, and 1 cup of oats in 2 cup of milk and blend it properly for a thick and creamy shake.
- Add 2 scoops of medisys double mass gainer, 2-3 scoops of ice-cream, 1 handful of almonds and one spoon of nutrella in 5 cups of milk and blend