Tired of having tasteless cruciferous vegetables like spinach, kale, and broccoli all the time to uplift your muscles? Why not adding a protein supplement like Whey Protein in your diet? With a plethora of benefits, Whey protein is one of the best supplements when it comes to building muscles. You can add this yummy powder to your milk or water to see its magic. It will not just help you build Skelton and lean muscles, but will also nourish you with tons of energy that you will feel in your body. After all, a diet rich in proteins is the one every gym lover is seeking for. It is the dairy-based and vegetarian-friendly protein that anyone can have.
Types of Whey Proteins:
Before making a choice, it’s always good to know the types of Whey protein powder that exist. There are three basic Whey Protein powders available in the Indian market:
- Whey Protein Concentrates Rich in lactose and low in fat, it contains 75% pure protein that comes in powdered form. It is made from Whey cheese or casein by using an ultrafiltration process and spray drying. They have a concentration range of 40-60% with fat concentration and high lactose. It is the most easily available and less filtered form of Whey protein. It has high Biological Value (BV) which is the utmost thing a gym freak or an athlete needs. Not just that, they are cheap and easy to digest. For best results, keep this at low temperatures to retain its nutritional and functional properties.
- Whey Protein Isolate: Since it is created from a food ingredient by separating components from the milk, it is called an isolated product. It is fat and carbohydrate-free and gets quickly absorbed in the body. Also, it is a much healthier choice when compared to other products. Apart from that, it is lactose-free and comes in the purest form with 90% of pure proteins. If you are an athlete or you are following a strict gym regime and don’t get time to have this with milk; you can also intake this with your protein bars and other sports beverages. Also if you are lactose intolerant, you can use this Whey Protein Isolate for better results.
- Whey Protein Hydrolyzed: It is an ultra-pure form of Whey protein that has balanced amino acid profiles to provide complete nutrition. Since it delivers amino acids and proteins to swiftly increase muscles, it is perfect for the post-workout routine. It is highly processed and contains a minimal or negligible amount of carbs, fats, lactose, and cholesterol. Therefore athletes can easily have this without thinking much. Whey is not just a single protein structure; it comprises polypeptides and peptides and thus is one of the best picks of gym lovers. Besides, it leads to quick recovery and fast repair work.
Why Choosing Whey Protein?
Whey protein is a revolution in the nutrition and fitness industry. It is a fast and convenient method to fulfill protein needs anytime, anywhere. They are rich in superior amino acid profiles and are the best source of proteins. Having a supplement rich in amino acids will not only help in swift muscle growth but will also help in strengthening the body. Also, these products are best for gym lovers and sportspersons who want to be framed and toned body.
Not just that, you can intake Whey Proteins powder anytime, be it before or after a workout. The presences of such structures make this product the best and perfect for those who follow a gym routine. With ample protein, it is like a fuel for the body that boosts immunity and keeps infections at bay.
Furthermore, it is naturally a rich source of branched-chain amino acids like leucine, isoleucine, and valine. Also, it is best for those who follow an active lifestyle and needs high amino acids after exercising like gym freaks, athletes, and other people. It helps repair body cells, muscles and bones. You can also add them in your diet to jump-start a weight loss regime. It will also help you fulfill your starving needs and gives you food satisfaction. If you are doing an intense workout or have special medical needs to meet the basic protein requirements, you can surely have this in your diet. Also, males who crave the perfect toned body and are doing intense workouts in the gym can get extreme benefits from this supplement.
Benefits of Whey Protein:
- Helps in strengthening muscles
- Makes muscles to grow and expand
- Acts as an energy booster
- Regulates the appetite and weight gain
- Improves muscle fatigue
- Increase stamina and endurance
- Helps in avoiding stress and increases the level of mental performance
- Promotes lean muscle mass build-up
- No side effects
- Can intake them anytime, anywhere
How to use Whey Protein?
Taking Whey Protein supplements without any proper guidance can lead to severe health problems. However, knowing the precise amount of product and the right time of having it can benefit the most. Also, instead of simply adding Whey Protein to your daily diet regime, it is suggested to consult a nutritionist or a dietician to make the most of it. A dietician will make a proper diet chart using BMR/ BMI formula as per your height and weight that you can follow along with your Whey Protein supplement.
Furthermore, you can have this with water or milk before or after your gym session. You can also sprinkle one full scoop in your nutritional meal to fulfill the protein requirements in your body.
Things to keep in mind before having Whey Protein
Before just hopping to any health product supplier, it is always beneficial to know the one gaining popularity and the one who has genuine products. Therefore, before making a choice, make sure to have a look at these few things to get the right product:
- Ingredients used and their amount
- Supplement info
- Check if the product is steroid free
- It should have complete details of the respective product
- Check the authentic and genuine manufacturer
Where to Buy:
While there are many online portals, buying from the best and trusted one is very important. And one such online health portal is Medisyskart.com. They have 100% reliable, genuine, authentic, and most trusted products at prices that are easy to your pocket. Not just that, Medisyskart’s products are completely steroid-free and thus don’t cause any side effects. In the Indian market of protein supplements, where there are so many sellers, purchasing from the one that will give you an authentic and genuine product to suit your body type is a must. Their products don’t have any adverse effects on the body and are completely safe. So go online and hands-on with this amazingly effective and cost-efficient product. For sure you will see the difference in your body by yourself. Add it to your gym by-products and showcase your amazing muscles. Although the cost of Whey Protein is very high, with so many benefits it is worth buying.
Note: If you are planning to buy it from Medisyskart.com, don’t forget to have a free-diet chart from their nutritional experts. Also, they will consult you about how much you should take as per your body needs.